Spring Boot Banner Generator
____ _ _ _ / ___| _ __ _ __(_)_ __ __ _| | | | _____ __ \___ \| '_ \| '__| | '_ \ / _` | |_| |/ _ \ \ /\ / / ___) | |_) | | | | | | | (_| | _ | (_) \ V V / |____/| .__/|_| |_|_| |_|\__, |_| |_|\___/ \_/\_/ |_| |___/
The spring Boot banner generator uses figlet library to generate these banners locally. The generate a desired ascii art, use the following steps.
- Select an appropriate Banner style from the dropdown menu.
- Provide a text that you want to convert as a banner.txt.
- Click Preview to view the current style of ASCII art.
- Click Download banner.txt to save the file to the local machine.
- Use the generated banner.txt to further customize the spring boot startup banner.
Here is a sample image on how the banner.txt works.
If you are in love with Spring Boot, You may also want to read more on the following topics.